DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, March 13, 2006

Loribelle sent some inspiration laxatives

Look what Loribelle posted for me so I could get my inspiration back! *g*





Comments on "Loribelle sent some inspiration laxatives"

 

Blogger Loribelle Hunt said ... (5:55 PM) : 

Yummy! I may need some of that on my blog lol. ;)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (6:48 PM) : 

Loribelle - Oh but thank you for sending them to me! I was so inspired last night I watched Van Helsing. Hugh Jackman with long hair... purrr... *lol*

 

Blogger Shesawriter said ... (9:40 PM) : 

I'm VERY inspired now. ;-)

Tanya

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:42 PM) : 

Tanya - We all can use a little inspiration now and then. hehehe!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:46 AM) : 

Vivienne - Okay, you keep the Underworld werewolf, and I keep the Van Helsing vampire hunter. *wg*

For more inspirational photos, check out my rotating album located on the left side bar of this blog. ;)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:54 AM) : 

That Loribelle is one thoughtful girl!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:07 PM) : 

I love Hugh Jackman with long hair, too. Yummy!

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (3:39 PM) : 

Definitely gets the blood flowing.

 

Blogger Loribelle Hunt said ... (5:33 PM) : 

That's good...y'all fight over the rest of them. I'll take Reynolds all to myself. ;)

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (9:07 PM) : 

Not bad at all. *big grin*
Nothing like looking at the lovelies while being um...stimulated and inspired.
hehehe
Grins*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:29 AM) : 

Lovely pictures :)

 

Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (7:42 PM) : 

Nice! Great inspiration material ;)

 

post a comment