DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Plotting For UnDummies: Day 2

This workshop is quite overwhelming. Ann has been sending all these great articles to the list, which I've cut & pasted to read them later at home. But in one day she has assigned already 2 homeworks. I don't know the deadline though. I take it this is a "post whenever you have your answers" kinda thing. I don't even know if our answers will be reviewed by Ann or the group. But that's okay. It's making me think, and I just came up with three possible storylines, which I hope to send to Briana for input. *grins*

Comments on "Plotting For UnDummies: Day 2"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (8:34 PM) : 

Shoot. I totally spaced on this class. Guess I should check my workshop folder, huh?

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:52 PM) : 

Teresa - Yep, it's the FTH workshop. It's good. Tonz of info. But it's all thrown at once, and it's quite overwhelming. I sign up for the June one too. Sorry to hear you couldn't make it to the workshop.

Lynn - Sorry you couldn't make it either.

 

post a comment