DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, May 16, 2005

Plotting For UnDummies: Day 1

Today Ann Rodriguez's workshop, Plotting For UnDummies, started, so I was very pretty excited this morning to find the worksheets already uploaded. I went by the files and copied & pasted them. These would come in handy eventually, although I admit I'm not a big fan of character work sheets. Ann also posted the first lesson and its assignment, which didn't seem too hard. I had to choose the book length, genre, setting, title, and name of characters. She also wanted us to fill out a GMC worksheet for the hero, heroine, and the villain. Okay, I didn't like this last part much, but since it's a bare-essential worksheet, I might be able to get something out of it.

So tonight I opened my trusty notebook and tried to work on this, but I couldn't. I'm so tired, I can barely think straight. Last night I was hardly able to sleep with Pixie walking all over my bed. And tonight he still looks restless. I've also noticed that he whines a bit when he is laying down in a certain position and tries to get up. He must have hit himself hard against the floor when he fell during the epileptic episode last night. Right now he is in my bed, and my eyes keep wandering there, watching him for any signs of something else going wrong.

Comments on "Plotting For UnDummies: Day 1"

 

post a comment