DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

In the Star Wars mood...





Star Wars Horoscope for Cancer




You may whine at times, but you've developed a thick hard shell (like that of a crab).
You are strong willed and persistent - until you get what you want.
You never shy away from a fight, even when things get dangerous.
Mentally sharp, you are starting to master the elements of mind manipulation.

Star wars character you are most like: Luke Skywalker



WOW! This is so accurate, it spooks me!

Comments on "In the Star Wars mood..."

 

Blogger Larissa Ione said ... (8:37 AM) : 

Ooh, yay! A cool blog quiz! *g*

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (8:34 PM) : 

LOL! This is scary:

Star Wars Horoscope for Aquarius

You can be cruel and torment people who disagree with you.
Deep down, there is a peace-loving, friendly side to you.
You have a knack for inflicting pain on people and use your intellect during battle.

Star wars character you are most like: Darth Vader

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (7:38 PM) : 

Oh my. Do they do it by regular horoscopes? I'm with Lynn. I'm aquarius.
I'm pleading the fifth for the rest of this comment. heh
Grins*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:34 PM) : 

Oh my, Lynn! There must be something wrong with this. You're like an Ewok.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:35 PM) : 

Well, Chrys, the part about using "your intellect during battle" seems quite accurate. *winks and grins*

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (11:53 PM) : 

Well, if I had my choice, I'd rather be Han Solo's pants. Does that make me bad? LMAO
Grins*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:47 PM) : 

I hear ya, Chryscat! *winks and grins*

 

post a comment