DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Hermit is but a knowledgeable fool


I've always thought of this card as the Fool but wiser. You see, the Fool is naive at the beginning of his journey. As the journey progresses, The Fool gathers knowledge after going through all the experiences and meeting others along the way and becomes the Hermit. Wise. Knowledgeable. The Hermit is ready to start the journey but this type his armed with knowledge.

Funny thing, I don't feel like that after all I've gone through this week. For some reason I know I should. Perhaps I should consider that in some way I'm a bit wiser than I was 9 days ago. But I don't feel so. Maybe it's something that can't be felt. It just resides in me. *sighs* I hate when the universe conspires to put these dilemmas before me.

Comments on "The Hermit is but a knowledgeable fool"

 

post a comment