DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Friday, April 08, 2005

RD Bootcamp: Day 5

I went by Romance Divas just to find the website was down - and moved to a new server. Obviously Jax and Kristen decided to change servers after all. So all this extra free time (which goes to show how addictive that place can be) from not forum-ing and having a lousy internet connexion gave time to think about what my next story would be. I've scribbled a few ideas, which I hope to run down by my mentor. I'm still hazy about the details of some of these though. Until I find the perfect titles and names for the hero and heroine, I won't have the whole picture in my mind.

Comments on "RD Bootcamp: Day 5"

 

Blogger Sela Carsen said ... (11:40 AM) : 

Check my for an update on RD!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:50 AM) : 

Yep, that's exactly what I said, Sela. They're changing servers. What you see in that message isn't their original server.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:57 AM) : 

Hi Silma! Miss ya!

Kristen

 

Blogger Silma said ... (1:40 PM) : 

Miss ya all my divas-sistahs!!! Hope you get everything into the new server pronto and the website is up and running soon.

 

post a comment