DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, April 09, 2005

RD Bootcamp: Day 6

Not much to inform on this area. This afternoon I went over the story ideas I've had this week. Although they are pretty good, most are focus toward the LSB Zodiac contest. Those will have to wait though. So I basically have two hazy ideas for the Phaze contest. I've got no titles for either one, which makes it a bit hard for me to get a good grip on them. One is a vampire story about a female photographer and a vampire meeting during Loiza Aldea's festival (which is celebrated in July). Personally, I've been toying with this plot for some time, but I think it's too dark for me to pull off (especially in 12K words). Then, I've toyed with another idea - it's also a vampire one - which is kind of a comedy. Yet it's full of "no-no's" (according to the rules of writing romance novels). Drats, drats, drats!

Since I didn't have anything a story to send to Briana at this point, I emailed her a copy of the first 3 chapters of the story I wrote for the NaNo Challenge instead, just to show her my writing abilities in the raw - nothing that has been critiqued and edited. She read them (boy, she is fast in that area) and emailed me telling me that she likes it too. She also said that she agrees that dialogues are one of my fortes. *grins*

Comments on "RD Bootcamp: Day 6"

 

post a comment