DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Fellow divas, don't call 911 yet!

Since yesterday, Romance Divas has been down. I keep getting emails of fellow divas panicking. Some think the server where RD resides is overloaded again. Even though I've not talked to Kristen or Jax, I don't think that's the problem anymore. When the first overload happened, I checked their original server. Now the message that's coming up has a different server's name. So it seems that Kristen and Jax decided to go for a new server. I expect the RD's website to be down for quite some time. They have a huge number of files to upload, which can take a few hours to do depending on the internet connexion.

Comments on "Fellow divas, don't call 911 yet!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:02 PM) : 

Hi Silma - Here's the straight poop on Romance Divas. We are in the process of moving to a much larger server and transferring our domain to that host as well.

Our old host company is so happy to get rid of us, they have offered to transfer the site files for us as soon as we get our FTP info from the new host. So, we're just waiting on the account to be fully functional and that FTP info to arrive.

We should be up and running again very soon. Spread the word!

I miss all the divas, but this change is for the better.

Hugs,
Kristen

 

Blogger Silma said ... (2:38 PM) : 

Kristen, yesterday I figured out the server changed 'coz I saw the names of the new one and didn't match with the old one. I hope they put up your words in the blog so everyone can see them! Hope they upload the website fast!

 

post a comment