DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Today's card: Lovers



Since I posted The Fool card back on the first day of this month, I've been putting up one every day. So the following card in the sequence of the major arcana will be The Lovers. Today of all days? Is the universe trying to tell me something? Again?

Comments on "Today's card: Lovers"

 

Blogger Eva Gale said ... (10:36 PM) : 

Hopefully that that centurion guy will walk out of the ocean and attack you.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:03 PM) : 

Actually this card appears in the story I wrote for the NaNo challenge. *vbg*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:52 AM) : 

Nice card!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:10 AM) : 

It's beautiful, Jill! But what (sort of) worries me is the accuracy the cards are having.

 

Blogger Larissa Ione said ... (8:38 AM) : 

That's a GORGEOUS card. What deck is this?

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:02 AM) : 

Larissa, these cards I've been posting are from the Gilded Tarot Deck. It's a new one - came out in Oct. 2004. I bought it 'coz they're so beautiful - a well-blended combination of photos and graphics.

 

Blogger Larissa Ione said ... (11:12 AM) : 

They are VERY beautiful. I bought my Tarot Of The Cat People because they were pretty (and I like cats! *g*) but these Gilded Tarot Deck cards are gorgeous. I must have them. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:50 AM) : 

Re "a well blended combination of photos and graphics"

Actually apart from a few faces i.e mine on the Magician, my daughter on Judgement and a few others the rest of the imagery was "painted" using digital pen and tablet.
You may be interested in my follow up project which uses no photos. Its called the Tarot of Dreams. Sample images can be seen on my web site :)

 

post a comment