DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Guess who's coming to chat with the Divas?

Anna Genoese, editor for Tor Books! Kristen just posted about it. There is no specific date for this chat at Romance Divas yet. But the announcement has caused a tremendous buzz already! Since the rumor about Tor Books looking for erotic romance stories started popping in every romance loop, romance writers all over have been expeculating whether it was true or not. Then last week, it became official when Anna Genoese posted on her blog that she is looking for erotica to sign to Tor Books. So imagine the opportunity to chat, live, with her! This is one chat I'll not miss!

Comments on "Guess who's coming to chat with the Divas?"

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:03 AM) : 

Even if I don't pitch anything, I want to see what's TOR's idea about their erotica idea. I just hope my computer doesn't fail me.

 

post a comment