DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

LA Banks's workshop: Day 1

Yesterday LA Banks was suppossed to start with her workshop, Writing With The Senses, too. So I was very disappointed when I went to bed at 11:15 pm and there was no first lesson. One of my weakness is the lack of using the senses in my romantic scenes - especially when I've tried to write erotic romance. So I've been looking forward for this workshop.

Anyway, a few minutes ago I logged in and went by the Writer's Workshop, looking for news on it. Yep, there was one post on the workshop! *grins* According to Kristen, LA Banks wasn't able to get into Romance Divas and post. Therefore, she sent the first info on the use of senses on a scene and the first homework for Kristen to post. I just finished reading it. Pretty interesting! Now I've got to sit down and think about it. She wants us to post either a battle or love scene in which there's sensory awareness for tomorrow. She is going to critique it to help us add layers to it.

I know I can't come up with something new for today. And I've not gone that far into Michael and Claire's relationship either. So I'm thinking of using one of the scenes from my previous WIP, the one I was hoping to send for the Amber Quill Press contest. Come to think of it, I can use a few from chapter 3, which was the chapter that bombed. It might help me polish those scenes and make chapter 3 much stronger.

Comments on "LA Banks's workshop: Day 1"

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:11 AM) : 

Same thing happened to me with LA Banks's post today. *vbg* It's amazing how inspiration can hit you sometimes. Hope you got the changes down.

 

post a comment