DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Sunday, March 06, 2005

A weekend analysis

Well, another weekend is gone, and I didn't do any writing. Again. That's not surprising at this point, right? My only excuse for not writing is that I was working hard finishing the website for one of my CP's, Trista Ann Michaels. (I already uploaded it, so go an dcheck it out. Tell me what you think of it!) Since tomorrow I start two online workshops, I wanted to have it done by then. Then I went on to critique one of her latest WIPs, Once Again. I still have four chapters to go, which I hope I can finish tomorrow while at work.

Of course, just because I didn't do any writing it doesn't mean that the Muses weren't dancing around my head. While working on Trista's website, my mind kept going back to the dialogues from The Sisterhood of Isis, a suspense romance I started back in January. I guess it's because of Elizabeth Lowell's workshop about dialogues. New parts of the dialogues popped in my head, but I didn't write them. I just hope these new ideas don't go away before I can sit to write them tonight.

Comments on "A weekend analysis"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (4:11 PM) : 

Did ya get it down? I hate when stuff comes to me and I'm not in a position to jot it down. I'm always certain I'll lose it all.

The website looks great! But you already knew what I thought since I'd posted on Romance Divas. *g*

But don't feel bad. I didn't get any writing done this weekend, either. And I seem to only be taking baby steps into it today.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:47 AM) : 

Yep, I scribbled them in my iPaq. (Love that keyboard!) *grins* Now I need to sit down and work on them further.

 

post a comment