DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, March 07, 2005

Computer, don't fail me now!

Last night I noticed the Norton AntiVirus and Firewall icons missing from the taskbar while I was surfing the web. That only meant one thing - a virus. I quickly unplugged the cable modem and ran the antivirus, spyware, and adware programs. Nothing. I restarted the computer and everything came up alright. Still, I found the computer acting a bit strange.

Gosh, I don't need to have my computer at the repair shop this week. Today start both online workshops, Elizabeth Lowell's "Dialogue That Works: Less Is More" and L.A. Banks's “Supercharging Your Scenes With The Five Senses”, and I don't want to miss them. So let's hope my computer works fine tonight.

Comments on "Computer, don't fail me now!"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (4:07 PM) : 

Sounds like a big ol' computer burp. Is it still working okay?

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:50 PM) : 

Yep, it's working alright...so far, Lynn. I'm still updating and running the programs every now and then while I surf. I know... I know... I'm being paranoid. *lol*

 

post a comment