DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Setting up shop for Sherryl's workshop

I just logged into the RWAonline website, and noticed that the forum for Sherryl Wood's workshop is already opened. I'm so excited about it! I just finished opening my workspace. Then I went by Sherryl's workspace and saw she had already posted the first assignment. Yikes! That woman sure doesn't waste time. *lol* She wants us to write a paragraph describing (not physically) the heroine and another the hero. Then she wants a third paragraph summarizing the conflict. Now that's something to mull about tonight.

Comments on "Setting up shop for Sherryl's workshop"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (1:56 PM) : 

Thanks for the heads up about the workshop! Since I used my SR characters for the last workshop, I'm gonna do this one with my BMO characters. Might help me jump start on that story. Today is my mulling day. *g*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (5:22 PM) : 

Good idea, Lynn! It certainly is a good way to help brainstorm an idea. I know I've been kicking my brains over mine.

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (10:31 PM) : 

If you ever need help brainstorming, feel free to e-mail me. I'm always up for a good brainstorming session! Another good place for brainstorming is the RWAOL chat room. Post on the boards that you're going to the chatroom and need somebody to brainstorm with, and people will almost always show up!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:46 AM) : 

Thanks for the offer! I will. As for your suggestion to use the RWAOL chatroom, I might try it once I get to know the people there. I'm not familiar with its members yet, you know.

 

post a comment