DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Not-so-Perfect Christmas Day

I got "Harry Potter 5" on DVD and some chocolate-covered cherries. I was hoping also to get “Pirates of the Caribbean 3” (I was planning a Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow marathon tonight), but the copies that I ordered about 18 days ago from Amazon.com are still lost somewhere between Florida and Puerto Rico. I checked again this morning. Grrr! I was finally pissed off enough to send Amazon an email asking them WTF is wrong with that order.

To top an almost-lousy day, I was hoping to catch "National Treasure 2" at 2:50 pm in our local theater. I checked their website to make sure of the hour. But when I showed up, they had moved the first showing of the movie at 5:00 pm. Ah heck... No way I was catching such late show. And here I was all dressed up for nothing. Ah well... Instead I went to Baskin Robbins, bought some mint chocolate chip ice cream, and returned home to watch Harry Potter 5 on DVD.

Labels:

Comments on "A Not-so-Perfect Christmas Day"

 

post a comment