DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, August 06, 2007

What's wrong with me?

Lately I've been rather confused due to all the shit thrown my way for the past ... oh... I don't know... year and a half? So I decided to do some reading - card reading that is - to find out if it's just me or what, and this is what I got.



You are running from something. Unless you examine the way you think, your running will accomplish nothing except an immediate escape from what is troubling you. Until you learn to face it, it will come up again in some other guise.



You are at a crossroads. The correct choice is unclear--at least in terms of logic because there are too many unknowns. The Wands are not about logic; they are about inspiration and courage. Follow your gut and move ahead bravely.



You not only have gifts at your disposal, you are being offered another at this moment. You are focusing on an idealized concept that does not exist at the expense of current happiness.

Labels:

Comments on "What's wrong with me?"

 

post a comment