DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Thursday, November 01, 2007

NaNo sneaked on me…

Yep. That's right. The NaNo Challenge starts today. Can you believe it's already NaNo? I didn’t even realize it was that time of the year where the writing madness takes over the life of most writers/authors until I opened this email from a friend asking me to be her NaNo Challenge partner. I was like, "Uh?" Yeah, that totally clueless. *lol* I swear I had to double check my calendar to make sure it was truly NaNo time.

How did it sneak on me like that? I was usually pretty much aware of (and sometimes affected by) the building 50K-word writing fever in the past. Hmm... I guess the whole insanity didn’t hit me this time around since I’ve been so out of touch with most of writing/author-oriented forums and groups for the past months. Not that I've been avoiding them on purpose, mind you. Because I haven't. It's just that my very hectic schedule has kept me too busy, so I no longer spend endless hours sitting before my computer logging into every forum and newsgroup as I used to. Bleh...

Anyway, as for becoming my friend's NaNo Challenge partner, that's so not happening this year. Yeah, I know I'm still on time to hop into the looney wagon, but I've got enough stress and shit in my job already to crank it up by adding the NaNo to my life. So happy stress-free month for me! Weeee!

Labels:

Comments on "NaNo sneaked on me…"

 

post a comment