DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Not Trying to Be Internet Fashionable

I know youngsters love to be into the latest web hypes - blogs, MP3 download, iTunes download, deviant art, online photo albums, etc. But not me. Maybe in the past. Back 17 years ago when the Internet was new to all of us. I admit I tried anything new on the web - BBS, MUD, RPing, chatrooms, etc. But not now. With my(extremely) limited time to spend online? I so don't need another thing to make me waste more of my (little) spare time. (Like I don't have enough addictions on the web already, right? *LOL*)

Now the latest craze that's sweeping the web - MySpace. I've seen people - not just tweens and teens - get into that bandwagon. Seems like you ain't cool if you don't have a MySpace. I admit that I had a MySpace webpage just for to explore the concept out of curiosity, back when it wasn't cool to be in MySpace. *lol* But after a couple of months I deleted my account. That was about 2 years ago. Frankly, I didn't give a damn about it. However, my witchlings, both who have their own MySpace webpages and think it's the cooles thing ever, had been bugging me to open another account. Me? I didn't .

But today I took the youngest witchling to my office. Yeah, it's Saturday but I needed to do a , and youngest witchling tagged along with me. While she was checking her MySpace account, she kept asking me questions about how to do this or that, and of course I'd answer. Amazed that I knew so much about it, she asked me why I didn't open an account. I told her I'd not waste my time with it.

Labels:

Comments on "Not Trying to Be Internet Fashionable"

 

post a comment