DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, August 04, 2007

DELL still sucks!

I know I shouldn't have expected things to be different the second time around. *sighs* You see, tonight I called DELL technical support again hoping that this time around I'd find someone who would understand the need to send a technician to repair the computer. Well, to make a long story short, I encountered the same baffling bullshit that I did this morning. I'm still so angry my hands are shaking as I try to type this. I swear I'll never buy another computer from DELL. However, I still have to deal with the one that has to be repaired. So I sent them an email explaining everything. What good will it do? Not much, but it beats talking to a bozo online. Hopefully I'll get my point across and they'll send someone.

BTW, I received a letter from DELL to renew the warranty. What a joke! Do they think I'll spend money on that (which is quite expensive, you know!) so I have to end up doing their job? They can kiss my ass!

Labels:

Comments on "DELL still sucks!"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:22 PM) : 

sorry to hear about the computer woes - it does suck! My sister just bought a Dell laptop - I advised against it - but why would she listen to me? Good luck getting it fixed.

 

post a comment