DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, August 04, 2007

DELL support SUCKS!

I'm sorely disappointed with DELL support at this very moment (as if the title of this post didn't give that away). I don't know what the hell is going on, but instead of improving their services, they have fucked them up. Before I used to call them and simply explain them what was wrong with the computer, and they would send a technician to my house to repair it. However, today when I called them to let them know that I couldn't turn CPU on, that it's totally dead, they insisted that I opened the computer to run some diagnoses. Excuse me?! Open the CPU?! No way in hell!!! Last time I did that to my goddaughter's computer before the warranty was over, the technician that came to repair it refused to honor the warranty because I had opened it. And I did it because the technician on the phone had told me to do it only! After a long argument, the technician accepted to repair it. So now the bozo who took my call expects me to open the computer? Yeah... riiiight. Even after I explained to him the problem I had in the past, he refused to file my complain and send a technician. So I'm done with DELL computers. I was thinking of buying a laptop from them this December. Well, I don't see that happening now. I'm through with DELL computers. It's sad in a way, since their computers are good and cheap. But their support just fucking sucks!

Comments on "DELL support SUCKS!"

 

post a comment