DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Friday, April 21, 2006

Feeling like poop

Gosh, it's been almost two week since I finished with the edits, and I've not lifted a finger to type anything since then. Nope, not a word. I don't know what's wrong with me. *sighs* Not even a single idea has popped into my head. I tried to go back to the wereanimal story for the DDD anthology, but after staring at it for 10 minutes, I closed the file and sat to watch TV instead (re-runs of 70s Battlestar Galactica - woohoo!). I just feel so... blah (that's the technical word for feeling bored and not knowing why and nothing interests me and I'm without energies). Of course, the fact that I'm not writing makes me feel guilty. So last night I went by Vivienne's chat at the Romance Studio hoping to my Muses would get while supporting a good friend and excellent writer (and add a kick ass critiquer with the corkiest sense of humor *lol*). But nothing. I mean, the chat went fantastic. Tonz of great writers from Cobblestone Press showed up, and the chat was great. But...no inspiration knocking on my door. I'm lazy. And bored. Lazy and bored. Not a good combination. Oh man... I think I'm going dig into that bag of oreos and munched my guilt away.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Comments on "Feeling like poop"

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (10:47 PM) : 

Nice shoes, Silma. LMAO
And I want to know where you got the oreos. I need an industrial-sized bag.
Grins*

 

Blogger Dana Pollard said ... (11:06 PM) : 

I need that bag as well. Do they sell it at Sam's?

 

Blogger Jodie said ... (1:42 AM) : 

Maybe it's a little bit of burnout. I bet it'll come to you soon and you won't stop writing!

 

Blogger Angela's Designs said ... (3:13 AM) : 

Oreos! Yum. I haven't been writing much lately either. Last weekend went to fast. I'm looking forward to Saturday to get something done. Hope you muses hop to it too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:33 AM) : 

I'll echo the 'ooh Oreos' sentiment }:)

Don't be too hard on yourself, Silma. Maybe you're just refilling the creative well.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:00 AM) : 

I'm with ya! I haven't done much lately either. But I'm not sure that Oreo bag is big enough. *g*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:24 AM) : 

Oh, I feel your pain, hon. I've almost forgotten what it feels like to write. *hugs*

 

Blogger Jill Monroe said ... (9:11 PM) : 

Don't be so hard on yourself - I usually take a month off after I complete a book. I come back ready to write.

 

Blogger Shelli Stevens said ... (2:35 AM) : 

I so know how you feel! Some days it's a struggle to write. I'm doing a Rune for CP and forcing myself to do 5 pages a day min. But for about a week i didn't do anything. I think I'm back in the game though.

You'll get there.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:43 PM) : 

Chryscat - Oh thanks (about the shoes)! *g* Gosh, my legs even look good in that pic. *lol*

Well, I made those elves work extra hard to make those oreos for me. ;)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:44 PM) : 

Dana - Oh no! The Nabisco elves only take special orders. Especial for desesperate writers who need something to munch on while their muses are away. *lol*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:45 PM) : 

Jodici - I hope it's that. I'm on the edge of panic attack if the muses don't enlight me soon.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:49 PM) : 

Annalee - Hmm... It must be something in the air that's not allowing authors to write.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:50 PM) : 

Bonnie - Yeah. Maybe you're write. I bought a few books outside what I usually read to see if that helps me get out of the rut.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:51 PM) : 

Tess - *rofl* I'm sure the Nabisco elves might accomodate you and make a bigger bag of oreo cookies for you. ;)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:53 PM) : 

Tori - Thanks! This must an epidemia, right? I wonder if it can be cured with a few shots (of tequila).

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:55 PM) : 

Jill - You're right. I'm probably being too hard on myself. But sadly, I can't afford a lapse of a month to get my inspiration back. *sighs*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:57 PM) : 

Shelli - I can't even drag myself to write at all. I feel so blah... Yeah, I guess I need a change.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (12:22 PM) : 

Viv - Yeah, well...my burnout has lasted longer that I thought it would. *sighs* It just sucks.

 

post a comment