DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Friday, February 17, 2006

This morning...

Since I had overworked yesterday, I thought I'd do a few things before coming to work. First I went to the bank to pay the electric and water bill. Then I popped by the nursery plant. I've been looking for something to plant inside my new house. There's this space between the window of my first bathroom and the heater that's perfect for one of those plants that hangs. I found one called "Mala Madre." Sorry, I don't know its name in English. Anyway, I bought two for the long planter. However, I was looking for one of the plants that I bought 2 weekends ago, which I have in peach and fucchia. Now I wanted it bright yellow to put on the other end of my porch, but they were none. But as I was about to leave, I saw them unloading some from a truck. I didn't buy any since I was in a hurry, but you bet I'm going back tomorrow to buy one. I'm also considering buying a couple of Ivy plants, but I don't know where I'll plant them yet. I thought in the backyard next to the big ball behind, but then I want to plant red Morning Glory (called "Scarlett O'Hara - romantic, isn't it?) and white Moonflowers.

Comments on "This morning..."

 

post a comment