DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, April 04, 2005

This is going to be interesting...

A few days ago, Jax, one of the moderators (and computer guru) at Romance Divas, came up with the idea of making April a mentor-a-member month. The idea is for members with strong writing backgrounds to help those who aren't. (The idea had a great response, so Jax decided to extend it to two months.)

In order to involve the members of this group, she asked us to rate our writing level, and which members would like to be mentors of their fellow members for a month and which felt that needed mentoring. I answered the post scoring myself a low 1 and needing a mentor. Let's face, I still need help - badly.

Yesterday, she posted the list with the mentors and understudies. Briana is going to be my mentor. Poor thing. She doesn't know what awaits her. I already offered her my sympathies. *lol*

Comments on "This is going to be interesting..."

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (3:51 PM) : 

That is an excellent idea. Paraphrasing Kevin Spacey, "When you reach the top, send the elevator back down."
Silma, tell us how it goes. I'm excited for you! Guidance is always great!
Grins*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:12 PM) : 

*g* You know I'm gonna write about it in here.

 

Blogger Eva Gale said ... (6:39 PM) : 

I heard that!
Heehee.
Bri

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:13 AM) : 

Yep, Bri. You're gonna be the protagonist of my blogs from now on.

 

post a comment