DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, April 11, 2005

RD Bootcamp: Day 8

Although Romance Divas website is up and running, the ordeal isn't over yet. Jax is working her butts off to be able to recover the lost posts and getting the whole forum back in shape. However, due to all this, the RD Bootcamp has been delayed.

Personally, I don't mind a bit of extra time to think more about story lines that I can present to my mentor, so we can work them within the workshop. Yes, I know that I've less than a month to write something for both Phaze and Silk's Vault contests. Hey, it's no biggie. Whoa! I don't mean that I can whip a story in such short time. Oh no, no, no! Not me. *lol* It's just that I'm not sweating the contests. I set specific goals when I set out in this journey, and winning those contests wasn't one of them.

Tonight I sent Briana an email with a few ideas for stories. Sadly though I had a little accident (due to terrible Internet connexion) and lost the email where I had jot down several other plot lines. So I sent her the original email instead, which only contained like 3 plot lines. Since the RD Bootcamp has been delayed, I still will have time to rewrite a few of the other ones.

Comments on "RD Bootcamp: Day 8"

 

Blogger Eva Gale said ... (10:52 PM) : 

You kill me. ;)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:36 AM) : 

Not until you go to the Dark Side, Master. *lightsaber out*

 

post a comment