DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Monday, April 11, 2005

News on RD's website - the phoenix rises again!

Kristen left me a message on my blog telling me to check her blog. So I went there, just to receive the terrible news that all the accounts are gone! No wonder I couldn't get in! We have to go back and create our accounts again. (All you divas, if want more info, go by Kristen's blog.)

Kristen and Jax, although it all seems lost, don't worry. Like a phoenix rising from the ashes, we, divas, will rise again - and stronger than before. Like Arnold Schwazzeneger said, "I'll be back."

Comments on "News on RD's website - the phoenix rises again!"

 

Blogger Kristen Painter said ... (11:25 AM) : 

There's a fresh update on my blog - RD may yet return in all it's glory!

Kristen

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:36 AM) : 

That's great news, Kristen! I hope you get all the forums and accounts back intact. *keeps her fingers crossed*

 

Blogger Kristen Painter said ... (11:39 AM) : 

Silma, log on as Silmita - I activated your account.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (12:44 PM) : 

Thanks, Kristen! =)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:28 PM) : 

I'm not a diva, though I was thinking about joining, and I hope that Romance Divas come back, and will be even better and stronger!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:40 PM) : 

Olga, the forum is up and running again. Please, join us. You're going to love it there. *vbg*

 

post a comment