DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

RD Bootcamp: Day 2

A lot of things have been happening, and this is just the second day since the whole mentor/understudy thing started.

Last night I couldn't log int the RD's website, and today I barely got through in the morning before the server locked me out. At least I had a chance to read Jax's posts about the whole mentor-a-member project that started yesterday. According to her, this is the week mentors and understudies get to know each other, which sounds like a great idea. To make this easy, that little pixie posted assessment sheet, which she so appropriately called "RD Bootcamp," on the RD's website. We, the understudies, have to download it, fill it out, and email it to our mentors.

The internet connection to their website sucked. It was very slow. But luckily, I downloaded it this morning. Now I finally had some free time to sit down and read the file. The first part asked about our weaknesses and strengths. This didn't take me long to fill out. Hmm... My weakness list is longer than my strengths. Go figure... The second part asks about our goals - what we hope to accomplish at the end of these two months.

Comments on "RD Bootcamp: Day 2"

 

Blogger Eva Gale said ... (6:37 PM) : 

I think your strengths are more than your weaknesses, I just have to point them out to you.*bg*

xoxo,
Your nasty mentor.
MMwwwahahhaaaa

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (8:19 PM) : 

LMAO

Looks like you've got a good one. Evil with a sense of humor. What more could you want? And hey! She's willing to point out all the good stuff. Kewl.
Grins*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:59 AM) : 

Chryscat, yeah, she is an optimist. ;)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:03 AM) : 

Oh okay, now I'm getting scared of this mentor of mine. *lol*

 

post a comment