DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, March 12, 2005

A small glimmer

About a month ago, when I posted about the Liquid Silver Books - The Zodiac Series Writing Contest in all romance loops I'm belong to, I never considered entering the contest. And although Karen Monroe, one of the members of my critique group and writer for Liquid Silver, told me she was surprised I didn't jump at the opportunity to submit something and suggested me to take up the challenge, I refused the idea. Yeah, right, like I could do that. *rolls eyes* (That didn't stop me from cheering Car on her effort to write a story for the Scorpio sign though. *grins* She's done a excellent job with her story.)

Well, tonight a fellow writer emailed me asking for the link to the Liquid Silver Books - The Zodiac Series Writing Contest so I went by the website. So as I looked at the covers of the remaining zodiac signs, my eyes drifted to the cover of Capricorn.



Next thing I know I'm searching the web for anything on that zodiac sign. Add that to Tropic of Capricorn and Constellation of Capricorn too.

Comments on "A small glimmer"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:44 PM) : 

Super work performed.

 

post a comment