DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Tonight's chat with Scott Eagan

The chat with Scott Eagan, agent of the Greyhaus Agency and dedicated to the romance genre, finished about 10 minutes ago. Excellent chat. He candidly answered all our questions about writing romance, the (very crazy and always unpredictable) business of romance novels, and what makes an agent want to take a MS. At the end, he invited us to submit our MS's to him. Drats! And I don't have anything to submit. Oh well... I might need of his services anyway. My stories are mostly short, so it's not something he can sell. Besides, he was very clear about not accepting erotic romance nor representing authors for epublishing.

Comments on "Tonight's chat with Scott Eagan"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:50 PM) : 

*DRAT*DRAT*DRAT*

I missed the chat!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:34 PM) : 

Sorry you missed it, Sheri.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:35 PM) : 

I keep missing the Diva workshops and chats too. My new computer has different software, and I have this nifty reminder/diary. Now I have no excuse to miss things!

Re: Tarot in writing characterization. Silma, the online course I did is being repeated from March 18 at Earthly Charms (www.earthlycharms.com) if you're interested. It was a lot of fun.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:44 PM) : 

Sorry to hear you missed the chat too, Shelley. I was very informative. BTW, the chat was archived so you can read all that went on.

Thanks for the info about the "Tarot in Writing Characterization" workshop, Shelley! I'm going to check it out!

 

post a comment