DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Sunday, March 13, 2005

A note to my Muses

Dear Muses,

It's true that when the "I feel sorry for myself" period was over, I tried to get back into the "writing zone" without your help. After all, we all know we parted in not-so-good terms back at the end of December. But I didn't have much success, and I admit that without you around to inspire me, no good ideas popped into my mind. So when I asked you to come back, I did it thinking you'd inspire me again to write. And you did. Yet by giving me not one or two, but FOUR story lines on the same day? What gives? Let me explain a simple concept to you, Muses. I've got only one brain, okay? I can't deal with all these voices running around my head, fighting to get my attention. So toss a coin or something and see which story wins.

Comments on "A note to my Muses"

 

post a comment