DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Diva CP enquires

About a month ago, I posted on the Critique Partner forum at Romance Divas that I was looking for a critique partner. For days I went by the forum, hoping to see a response. And every day I was disappointed to see that many had read my post but weren't interested. I blamed it to the fact that I'm not a proficient writer. So eventually I stopped going by the forum. Today I was decided to go by it and I was surprised to find that one of the new divas responded to me post. Her name is Janai, an American living in England. Like me, she doesn't have too much time to write. So I guess she understands my time constraints. I left her a message with my email on the forum, so we can start getting to know each other better.

Comments on "Diva CP enquires"

 

post a comment