DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Disorganization

I went back to work on Jan. 11th. after a two-week vacation and since then I've not written a thing. It's not like my schedule has changed since last semester, you know? So I can't remember when I lost control. Somehow along the way my life became in disarray. Suddenly I don't have to time for all the things I want to do. I started reading the book for "Dummies" two weeks ago, and haven't found the time to finish it. I'm trying to keep up the critiques in one critique group, but I don't seem to be making much progress. Tomorrow I start taking two workshops online, and I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with them. I find myself sometimes overwhelmed and it's not like there are a lot of things happening. Perhaps I need to reorganize my time. Maybe I need an infusion of motivation like Karin told me.

Comments on "Disorganization"

 

post a comment