DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Quite a revelation

I was reading the posts on some of the lists I'm in and came across one in which the person talked about how she had quit writing for a while due to the holidays and her work. And I thought, "Yep, that's me. The holidays didn't help me get inspired to write. Then vacation was over, and now that I'm back to work and I'm still not writing." But it was the part in which the person mentioned how much she enjoyed not having to think about plots and characters. All I could do was blink. Yes, that's how I'm feeling right now. I'm happy. I'm enjoying the fact that I don't have to worry about plotting, creating characters, critiquing and editing.

Comments on "Quite a revelation"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (1:21 AM) : 

Sometimes you've just gotta take a break. Or, if you're me, you've gotta take a workshop. *g*

Since you asked on my blog, I'm a member of a couple different RWA chapters, plus a few writing lists. Whenever another workshop is announced, I hold it in the back of my mind. The only reason I joined the Eastside RWA chapter was to take their Year of Craft online workshops - free to chapter members!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:32 PM) : 

That's my problem, Lynn. *sighs* I've been away from writing for almost a month now, and I'm enjoying the fact that I'm not writing more than anything else.

 

post a comment