DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Writing Challenge Partners

Back on December, seeing as how I was becoming lazy, I figure I need someone to keep my butt every once in a while. Especially when I get all blue. So I sent Charlotte, owner of RWC, one the three lists I'm in, my info so she could add me in the Writing Challenge Partner List she posts twice a month. Today I got two responses. One is from Rae from England and the other is from Nancy from US. I responded their emails since I think there's chemistry between us. I'm pretty excited about the whole experience. Maybe having a one-on-one contact with other aspiring writers like me will help me get back into the flow of things, and in the process we can help each other achieve our goals.

Comments on "Writing Challenge Partners"

 

post a comment