DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Sometimes the Muses don't give up

As you can see, I've not posted for 2 days. That's because I'd decided to take some time off to do something else, except writing. Since I wasn't entering the AQP contest anymore, I wanted to focus my energies into my job. I felt ready to tackle the schedules. However, sometimes I wonder if the Muses ever listen to me.

Like for example, while I was taking a bath today, the Muses decided to attack. So there I was standing under the shower, and all I could see where these scenes being played before me. I could hear the character voices. I was babbling all these dialogs while showering. It was nuts! I had to cut my bath short so I could run to my room, where I keep a micro tape recorder ready at all times (I never know when I'll get inspired). I turned it on and recorded all the dialogs. Now when I get some free time, I'll have to type them.

Comments on "Sometimes the Muses don't give up"

 

post a comment