DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, January 08, 2005

I don't believe in astrological predictions but...

I have to admit that stranger things have happened. And what happened today was a bit spooky. You see, even though I'm well versed in both western and Chinese astrology, I've never been the kind of person to rush and read the daily astrological predictions. So last night, while I was channel surfing, I came upon Walter Mercado's show. (He is one of the most renowned astrologers. I don't think there's someone in Puerto Rico who hasn't heard his name.) I was about to change the channel when he announced my sign (Cancer), so I removed my finger from the channel button. Whereas he predicted things about money, love and work to the other signs, he predicted this weekend was all about friends for those of Cancer. Making new friends, reacquianting myself with old friends. And I thought sarcastically, "What? No new romance in my life? Nothing about money? Oh phooey! The least he could have done was give me the Loto numbers."

Well, today I found five emails from friends I've not heard in a very long time in my personal email account. Then when I opened my other email account, I had two emails from people who want to be my Writing Challenge Partners. Hmm... There might be some truth in his prediction after all...

Comments on "I don't believe in astrological predictions but..."

 

post a comment