DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, January 15, 2005

I got the book!

I received the printed copy of the story today and I'm so thrilled. Lulu.com had a special deal with the people who organized the NaNo Writing Challenge, in which, for a limited time, they'd print the winning stories for free. It only applied to the States and Canada, so I wasn't sure if they were including Puerto Rico as part of the US or not. But I applied for it anyway, and they accepted to publish it. I only had to pay for postage and handling. After a month of waiting, it arrived this afternoon. Tonight I sat to read it for a while. It felt like new to me. Anyway, I'm using it for proofreading. I began reading it and found mistakes, so I'm making annotations and comments. It's weird but seeing things printed makes me see things that I didn't when I were just staring at the computer monitor. Is this just me or do other people do this too???

Comments on "I got the book!"

 

post a comment