DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Making changes

Yesterday I ended up writing 700 words, all distributed among chapters 3 - 5. I'm not wonder writer here. Spreading myself like this isn't good for my muse. And I can't send the chapters to be critique because none is finished. Annoying dilemma, uh?

After turning off the computer last night, I started thinking about it (alhtough I didn't want to). Chapter 3 is almost done, but certain parts don't add up in the plot. So finally it hit me. Part of chapter 2 is forcing me chapter 3 to take place in her room, but half of chapter 3 should take place in her office. There was no way to make a smooth transition, and that is the part that has me stuck.

So today I'm reworking chapter 2 so she does the ritual in her office downstairs instead of her bedroom. Of course, you might wonder how Andras get her to her room to make love. Simple. He used magic. *winks*

Comments on "Making changes"

 

post a comment