DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A little reading for the end of the month

Usually after a writing challenge, with all the tension and pressure, I feel totally depleted of energies. Mix this with how I feel about the outcome of the challenge. I fell 1K words short from the goal, so I feel totally down. Last night I couldn't bring myself to write at all. I sat and stared at the monitor. I tried to type a few words, they all stank. So I turned it off and read instead. Since it's the end of the month, and with the new moon out, I decided to do a 2-card throw.

Querent:


The message of The Moon is a shadowy as a moonlit night. Pay attention to your dreams and your intuition. Face your fears, even if you do so a little at a time. Attend to your soul.

Present:


The message of Strength reminds you that you have more strength, power, and courage than you realize. Learn to live easily with these gifts and use them when appropriate.

Comments on "A little reading for the end of the month"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:41 PM) : 

What I want to know is what you got from this reading. It looks like a pretty good one to me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:56 AM) : 

(((Silma))) on feeling down but the reading was positive, so that's good :)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:35 AM) : 

Lynn, the truth is that I thought it was related to something a bit more personal. Although I must admit I didn't have much of an idea of what it was. However, after what has happened in the last 12 hours, I've come to believe it's related to my writing.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:37 AM) : 

Thanks for the support, Bonnie! Always get into a funk when I can't meet a challenge. But I'm alright now. As for the reading, it seems that I had to make certain decisions about my writing, and the cards were telling me to hang on. *g*

 

post a comment