DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Friday, February 24, 2006

Nerve-wrecking days

It's all over the Romance Divas forum. Their members can't stop talking about. Who might be the winners of the Amber Quill Press HeatWave contest? Trace is keeping "mum" about this. There's nothing we can do bribe him into telling us. He just said we have to wait until Feb. 28 at midnight when he'll post the list of the winners. What a tease! And meanwhile the count down has started...

Comments on "Nerve-wrecking days"

 

Blogger Laura Bacchi said ... (1:29 AM) : 

I'm biting my nails for ya! For all the Divas. I can't wait--I swear I'll be jumping up and down with the winners. And tearing up for those that get an R. Sending good vibes your way!

 

Blogger K.A.S. said ... (9:07 AM) : 

I'm trying not to think about it. Mostly successful ;) I'm putting preasure on myself to finish my wip by March 31, so mostly I'm busy snarling at myself to ignore the distractions and just write.

 

post a comment