DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Morning quickie

I thought I'd log in and just basically give you a quick report of what I've been up to. Yesterday I accidentally ran into the 3-column template I wanted for my blog, so I spent most of the day trying to figure out some of the codes. There tonz of hits and misses, but in the end I'm pleased with the new look. And people are already noticing it. *g* So thank you all for the words of praise! Now I need to work on the banner on the top and bottom. I just hope the internet is working today when I get home so I can search for pics that might fit the "paranormal/fantasy" look I'm going after. Anyway, I even added a little flickr.com badge with the pics of my fave hunks - men who inspire me to write my heroes. *winks*

On the writing front, I barely scratched 250 words yesterday. I thought I'd write a couple of scenes once I got home, but by the time I had finished dining and watched TV I had a slight headache and didn't feel like writing. So I ended up turned off the computer and read the new issue of RWR magazine.

BTW, have you all been clicking on the red button every time you visit my blog? Ehem... ehem... what do you mean "which red button"? The one that says "The Literacy Site." With every click, you go to their website and then you click "Fund Books for Children." Help with something so simple. Your click can do so much for children. *g*

Comments on "Morning quickie"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:02 PM) : 

Thanks for stopping by my blog. The site looks good and the flicker gave me some great ideas ... oh, and some for the book too LOL

I'll definitely click on the literacy site. Good deal!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:54 PM) : 

The blog looks great! Very clean and easy to read. Kudos!

Just 250 words? Hey, 250 words is better than nothing, which is what I got done yesterday.

As for the literacy site -- I go through all those every day: the literacy site, the hunger site, the rainforest site, the breast cancer site, the child health site, and the pet site.

It's the least I can do, and it's free!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:10 PM) : 

Eve - Thanks for visiting my blog and for clicking on the literacy site!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:12 PM) : 

Lynn - Thanks! I'm happy with the look too! *g* This is what I was going for in the beginning, but I couldn't find the right template.

 

Blogger Faith Bicknell said ... (10:40 PM) : 

Hey there. Thanks for visiting. I like your banner. Uber cool!

 

Blogger K.A.S. said ... (10:44 AM) : 

Love the new template!
I'll start making it a point to click also... I honestly never did before, didn't realize what it did!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:01 AM) : 

Faith - Thanks! Hopefully the new one will be just as "uber-cool". *g*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (11:07 AM) : 

Karen - Thanks! Yeah, the new template is pretty cool. And thanks for clicking on the button. *g*

 

post a comment