DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Five Guilty Pleasures

Here I was, trying to keep a low profile but Karen tagged me. *lol* O-okay. Lemme see... My five guilty pleasures are... (let's start the countdown)

5. Computer-related gadgets. Less than a year ago I bought an iPaq and its foldable keyboard. I have like 3 pen drives. Soon I'll add another DVD burner to my computer. But tomorrow I'll buy a new small mouse for the 'puter. I just love electronic devices.

4. Naps. It's the only way I can recharge my energies. So afternoon naps are a most. If I don't get my nap, I'm veeeeery cranky.

3. Watching old Looney Toon cartoons. "What's up, doc?" "It's rabbit season. No, it's duck season. Rabbit. Duck. It's baseball season." They just kill me! *rofl*

2. Eating chocolates and pizza (tie). White chocolate, dark chocolate. As long as it's chocolate, it's all good. I know I shouldn't eat them 'coz I'm hypoglicemic, but I don't care. If I'm going to die, might as well be with a smile on my face and my lips covered in chocolate. As for pizzas, I love it. I could live of pizza alone. Give me cheese or pepperoni, and I'm the happiest woman on earth.

and the placer número uno is...

1. Buying books. I can't help myself. I go to Borders, I have to buy a book. I get their discount coupons, and I just HAVE to go and buy a book. I go by Barnes & Nobles website, I have to order books. My TBR is growing faster than I can read them. *lol*

Comments on "Five Guilty Pleasures"

 

Blogger Shesawriter said ... (11:08 PM) : 

Book buying is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine too.

Tanya

 

Blogger Jordan Summers said ... (12:51 AM) : 

Replace Looney Tunes with Scooby Doo and I'm with you.

 

Blogger Angela's Designs said ... (6:39 AM) : 

I take naps. I find it almost impossible to stay awake if a TV is in front of me. I went to a friends house an fell asleep on her chair sitting up once and her grandmother asked her... why is she sleeping?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:44 PM) : 

I'm so with you on the book buying, chocolate, pizza, and naps }:)

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:04 PM) : 

Tanya - I think every writer's guilty pleasure is books. *lol*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:05 PM) : 

Jordan - I loved old Scooby Doo cartoons too! I get the BOOM channel and they show all these old cartoons, and on weekends I'm in heaven. *lol*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:09 PM) : 

Annalee - *LOL* I can't sleep before the TV, no matter how comfortable I am.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:46 PM) : 

Bonnie - Would it be cool to have a bookstore that sold chocolate and pizza, so you could sit and read while eating?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:06 AM) : 

Book buying and naps rule!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (9:25 AM) : 

Danica - Yeah! Yesterday I went to Borders, and I had a 30% coupon. Although I already have 14 novels in my TBR pile, I bought another one.

 

post a comment