DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Today's card: Tower

Sometimes, when accepted and welcomed, divine wisdom and enlightenment flow freely like a calm river. The rest of the time, wisdom is blocked until it rages forth like a tidal wave and crushes anything in its path, including the recipient of the wisdom. This is the energy of the Tower card, an energy very similar to Death in that it is both a destructive and a creative force. When a building is old and decrepit, it must be demolished so that a new structure may stand in its place. The same is true of the symbolic Tower. When old attitudes and beliefs are outdated, you will have to let go of them, whether you like it or not.
That's easier said than done. I just can't simply say, "Oh, okay, this is what I believe, but hey, it's old so I won't think this way anymore." Yet I know that I better start changing my mind if I want to become published. It's going to be a hard process. I'm going to be fighting it every inch of the way.

Comments on "Today's card: Tower"

 

Blogger Eva Gale said ... (11:48 AM) : 

You're pulling some heafty cards. Hope you're doing well.

 

Blogger Larissa Ione said ... (9:15 AM) : 

Sigh. These cards are just so beautiful. But I do want to know why the guy falling out of the tower was naked... *g*

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (11:23 AM) : 

I'm rather worried about you myself. Is everything okay? Have things gotten better? Or is this just a transition period in your life?
Grins*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:07 PM) : 

Larissa, actually there are suppossed to be 3 people falling. I think all 3 naked. *lol*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:17 PM) : 

Briana, I'm following the order of the major arcana. And it's interesting that, since April 1 and starting with the Fool card, every day the cards say something that makes me think about my journey in writing. I've written my thoughts but forgot to add them in the blog. *8(

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:43 PM) : 

Chris, I'll have a transition period when I turn 40 in 2 months! *LOL* I'm okay. The cards are talking about my writing. *g*

 

post a comment