DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

RD Bootcamp: Day 10

This afternoon Briana sent me an email with a more detailed review of the plot ideas I'd previously sent her. I opened it and scanned it briefly while I was at work, but being one of my busy days, I put the email aside. I was hoping to be able to sit down and read her comments thoroughly when I got home, but I had such a terrible day at work that I just couldn't concentrate. I'm too tense. I tried to focus my attention on what she was saying but my mind kept wandering off. Especially since my boss wants to see me tomorrow morning in her office. Oh, I know what my boss wants to talk about, and I'm not exactly looking forward to this meeting. So, since I couldn't do any writing, I tried to distract myself doing other things (like blogging and surfing the web), but my mind kept going back to the problem. This is hopeless! I'm shutting down the computer, and I'm going to try to do some meditation/yoga exercises. Hopefully, it'd help me relax. If not, I'm in for a long, sleepless night. *sighs*

Comments on "RD Bootcamp: Day 10"

 

Blogger Kristen Painter said ... (12:19 PM) : 

{{{HUGS}}} I'm so sorry you're having such a rough go of things! You know, the divas are always here if you need to get it all out of your system. Feel free to rant and rave and cry and do whatever else it takes to make yourself feel better.

We love you!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:21 PM) : 

Good luck Puerto Rico see you in Brazil, Rio de Janeiro ...........
Nice day

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (2:16 PM) : 

Sorry the workday has produced so much stress. It's rather hard to concentrate when something else weighs heavily on your mind.
Maybe you should air it out on paper. And if that still doesn't cut it, you have several friends willing to listen.
Grins*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:09 PM) : 

Kristen and Bri - thanks for your words and support. *smiles*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:12 PM) : 

Well Chrys, I tried writing, but most of my sentences either started with the "F" word or every other word I'll insert it. Also the "B" word and a few others - mostly in Spanish. It was making me angrier instead of calming me. So I burnt the papers (that part made me feel good - *evil grin*).

 

post a comment