DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Today's card: Devil

When the Devil card appears it usually shows that you are not in control of your life, sometimes as a result of your own actions, but more often as a byproduct of inaction. This loss of control often leads to loss of hope, and a lack of faith in your own abilities.
This card says it all. This is how I feel right now. I've not written anything since January, when the idea for SOI came up. Not a single thread of inspiration. I must admit that my doubts on my ability to write has wormed into my brain. And all this inactivity has just lent itself to add to it. I know I'm to blame for that one. I should have pushed myself somehow. But if it feels good not having to worry about plotting and developing characters.

Comments on "Today's card: Devil"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:44 AM) : 

I really love these cards! Where do you get them? They're so cool!

And on the RD Mentor thing. I feel like such a bad mentor. I'm not sure what I need to do to help my understudy other than offer support. She's trying to meet a goal and I'm not sure i'm helping her one bit!!

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:37 PM) : 

These cards are from the Gilded Tarot. I first saw them back in October, but it was until mid-November that I ordered them. They ended up as part of the NaNo story I was writing. *lol*

As for the mentor thing, don't worry. I think some mentors tend to feel the same you do. I've got a feeling Briana feels like you do when it comes to me. *smiles*

If you want, email me privately and we can talk. Perhaps the teacher in me might help you find a way to get to your understudy. *g*

 

post a comment