DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Today's card: Moon

This card can also show times when you are not sure of your destination, or even of the path you are travelling - but you travel nonetheless. It's quite possible that you have lost your way, and are stumbling around in the dark. If you wait until the sun rises again the path may have changed and the opportunity could have been lost. So what should you do?
Good question. What should I do? I feel like I'm stumbling in the dark with these stories. I can't seem to find a way to make them work. Not the way I want them. It's like, I can't find the inspiration. I just stare at the blank page, watching the cursor blink. And if I don't come up with something soon, I might as well withdraw from the RD Mentor/Understudy program. *sighs* But it's a good opportunity to move forward in terms of writing, learn things that I can't get through my critique groups. So I don't want to lose it. A dilemma. I hate this.

Comments on "Today's card: Moon"

 

Blogger Eva Gale said ... (4:50 PM) : 

Hope you're feeling better! ((hugs))

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:32 AM) : 

Bri, I've had a relapse. It's been raining every day, so the weather hasn't helped me.

 

Blogger Silma said ... (8:33 AM) : 

You and I both, Ash! I feel like I'm in a tunnel and I can't see the light at the end of it.

 

post a comment