DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

RD Bootcamp: Day 9

Wow, it's the second week of the bootcamp already. Can you believe it? *grins* Anyway, Briana read the ideas I sent her last night, so here is where she stands:

She thinks the vampire story set in Puerto Rico will be incredible. She likes the fact that it's set down here. I like the idea too, mind you. The story can be dark and sensuous. Perfect for the Phaze contest. But she sees it as a single title as she feels there's a lot to explore in this story, whereas I see it as "quickie." Not much plot in it. As a matter of fact, when she asked me what the conflict was, I thought, "What conflict? There's no conflict. Except for the heroine's internal conflict." Of course, this is a dark story, so I don't know if I can pull it off.

She also liked the story of Melissa and Marcus. Personally I love this story. This is the one I see as a single title. *vbg* I can have so much fun with it. Although to be honest, I don't have the faintest idea of what to do about Marcus. I mean, I've got a clear idea of Melissa, but Marcus isn't "talking" to me yet. So, if he isn't talking, I can't figure out how he finds out that it's Melissa doing the writing. I hate men playing to be secretive! *lol*

As for the story for LSB Zodiac contest, she loved it and thought it was a fun idea too. But since that story doesn't have to be ready until August 15, I'm not worrying about it yet.

So Briana and I exchanged emails all day long exchanging ideas on the first two. I still think I can come up with something else. The kind that can be put in a "quickie."

Comments on "RD Bootcamp: Day 9"

 

Blogger Crystal* said ... (1:09 PM) : 

Silma,

YAY! Congratulations on all the nice things said. I'm sure it was well deserved. And btw, I LOVE the new colors for your blog.
Grins*

 

Blogger Silma said ... (4:25 PM) : 

Thanks Chrys! Briana is a cool mentor. *g* She's working with me to help me polish my stories.

Thanks for the compliments about the look of my new blog! It's the blue version of the other one. It's 'coz I'm feeling a bit blue...

 

post a comment