DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

RD Bootcamp: Day 16

I was hoping to get some writing done tonight, but my mind isn't into it. I wasn't planning to go to work this morning since I'm still sick. But seeing as I didn't have any fever, I decided to go after all. I arrived about 30 minutes late. When I got in, my co-worker told me that the secretary had called. I figured it had something to do with the second contract Human Resources was sending me to sign, so I went up to the department and checked the boxes for mail. To make a long story short, I was right. It was about the contract. They made a new contract for $128 - not $250. That's $122 less than what I was suppossed to get. Was I pissed? Ha! The word "pissed" doesn't begin to define the anger surging through me. (If I'd been a Jedi, I'd have gone so far into the dark side, that I'd have made Darth Vader look like Santa Claus, a jolly good fella!) So I stomped into the secretary's office, my face contourted in rage and announced that I was signing the damn contract against my will just to put an end to this once for all but that they were ripping me off. When the director tried to say something, I just gave her that cold, liveless look that makes even the devil run away to hide. Then I stormed out of the office, leaving everyone with their jaws hanging.

Throughout the whole day I've tried not to think about it, but just creeps on me. 13 years of loyalty. And for what? So I tried doing some writing tonight just to relax. But most of my writing included lots of foul words. It was liberating though.

Comments on "RD Bootcamp: Day 16"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (8:43 AM) : 

Poor Silma. That really bites! Did you ever find out why they decided to give you the shaft?

 

Blogger Silma said ... (10:51 AM) : 

Nope. They're playing power games, that's all.

 

post a comment