DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

This is so funny

I sent the story I wrote for the NaNo challenge to my best friend, Elaine, last month but it wasn't until recently that she sat down to read it. We have known each other for over 25 years, so she sort of knew that I like writing, but I'd never shown her any of my stories before. So she was surprised when I told her that I'd won the NaNo Writing Challenge. Anyway, she began reading the story, and as she did she emailed me comments on what she'd read. All I could do was laugh. I don't know what shocked her most, the fact that I'd written a novel or the deliciously sex scenes.

Comments on "This is so funny"

 

Blogger Silma said ... (3:10 PM) : 

Yeah, especially the sex scene in the kitchen with the whipped cream and the chocolate fudge. I think her husband owes me a "thank you!" hahaha!

 

post a comment