DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Starting chapter 3

Since I was home alone and the neighbors were out, I decided to use this time of peace and quiet to do some writing - meaning finishing the second part of chapter 2. Yet for some reason, things weren't working out. I kept writing, and worried the chapter would end up being too long. I was frustrated for a while, until I realized what the problem was. I'd written a good hook by the "end" of the first part of chapter 2. So I couldn't come up with another one and end the chapter. So I decided not to worry about chapter 2 and leave it as it is. Whatever was after the hook is the beginning of chapter 3. Now the ideas are rolling. *grins* I hope to finish chapter 3 tomorrow and post it for critique.

Comments on "Starting chapter 3"

 

Blogger Silma said ... (3:42 PM) : 

Thanks Theresa! I need all the good vibes sent my way. This has been more uphill than doing the NaNo challenge.

 

post a comment