DDD
13,600 / 20,000 (68%)


Samba story
7,926 / 8,000 (99.1%)


S.M. (Book 1)
580 / 10,000 (5.8%)


S.M. (Book 2)
1,010 / 10,000 (10%)


Runes
4,032 / 10,000 (40.5%)


ASPCA Day is April 10

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called hunks. Make your own badge here.

Template by: © 2006  Thur Broeders

Powered by Blogger

Feed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Puerto Rico

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Still struggling

Here I thought that I'd have chapter 3 uploaded by the 26th. and chapter 4 finished today. I guess I got too cocky. For the past two days I've been struggling with both chapters. Chapter 3 isn't finished yet. I've even reworked it several times. Nothing makes me happy. Then ideas started popping for chapter 4, so trying not to get stuck, I began typing them. So basically I'm struggling with 2 chapters at the same time. Last night I pushed myself to write 1,000 words (divide than between the two chapters). Geez, time is running out! I want to finish this story by this Friday, so I'm pulling a schedule of a 1,000 words (or more) per day. I want to edit it on the weekend and send it to the AQP contest on Monday.

Then again, I might be fooling myself. I don't think I'll be getting the critiques in time, so I won't be able to edit it this weekend. *sighs* I know the contest deadline is on Jan. 15, but I wanted to have it all finished before that since I start working on the 12th.

Comments on "Still struggling"

 

Blogger Silma said ... (3:41 PM) : 

I'm afraid it doesn't,Theresa. I need to have the story critiqued and edited by this Monday because I've got tonz of other work to do and I can't give any more time to this story. *sighs*

 

post a comment